Some of our projects
Celtic Engineering Ltd. has provided quality engineering, environmental, and construction services to the public and private sector as well as to industry and resource sectors. Celtic Engineering Ltd. is proud to be an "all encompassing" service provider; offering services that satisfy client's engineering, environmental and construction requirements.
It is our mission to continue to provide effective services to our clients through honest, timely, and high quality services that both exceed the expectations of our clients, and significantly satisfies our clients project needs. We have the experience we feel your project requires, and stop at nothing short of excellence in all aspects of our projects.
The following is a listing of applicable projects that we have completed for some of our satisfied clients.
Ministry of Environment
Tweedsmuir Park Foot Bridges – Installation summer 2013
- Installation of 2 100' suspension bridges and 1 60ft truss bridge.
- Responsible for all material / supply purchases, construction, quality control and certification.
- Very isolated. Crew transport by float plane and helicopter. All materials had to be flown in.
- Extremely difficult terrain with multiple safety hazards.
- Tight time lines.
Williams Lake Field Naturalists
Scout Island Pedestrian Bridge – Installation fall 2012
- Design, Installation and certification of 50' log pedestrian bridge.
- Required the disposal of existing structure.
- Responsible for supplying and milling all stringers, decks, and timbers.
- Worked closely with MOE and biologist on environmental impact.
- Coordinated all contractors and purchases.
- Obtained over 60% of the costs as 'in kind'.
West Fraser Mills Ltd.
19C Log Stringer Install – installation fall 2013
- Design and installation 25' Wide log stringer bridge.
- Special design to accommodate the bridge being located on a curve.
- Responsible for supplying and milling all stringers, crib logs, decks, and timbers.
BC Timber Sales
Dash Creek - Road and Bridge Construction – summer/fall 2013
- Approx 10km of new road construction including the installation of 6 bridges and 2 multiplate pipes.
- 175km from a town which resulted in setting up a temporary camp.
- Multi-employee workplace.
- High environmental hazards and impacts.
Fraser Valley Regional District
Design and Construction of 2 heavy timber pedestrian bridges and one 120ft suspension bridge, included upgrade to other park facilities and the design and construction of a new picture shelter and kiosk.
Lined ditch bridge design and install - Feb 2014
Purchase, Installation and ASBUILT 60 ft Steel span bridge
BCTS - Stobart Creek
INSTALLATION and ASBUILT of 4 logging bridges. 70 deck panels spring 2014 for West Fraser Mills Ltd.
Professional Forest Engineering
Celtic Engineering designs systems and structures for the forestry industry. We can specify and design structures and systems for use in the natural forest environment as well as those for factory settings.
Professional Structural Engineering
Celtic Engineering analyze, research, plan and design structural components for industry, residential and government structures. Our focus is on safety, technical and environmental concerns.
REVIT and AutoCAD design
AutoCAD and REVIT design is used to ensure accuracy and ease of interpretation. Our team is highly trained in the use of our systems.
Celtic Engineering provides full engineering services for the planning, specifying and building of roads, bridges, foundations and retaining walls.
Our team is fully trained and certified to provide environmental monitoring services which include erosion and sediment control druing and after the building of projects.
Site Surveying & Mapping Services
Celtic Engineering specializes in site survey and mapping services. Our Team can create comprehensive surveys and maps using the latest technologies.
Professional Field Reviews
Prior to projects beginning and well after they are complete it is important to conduct field reviews, quality assurance reports and inspections. As a qualified third-party, Celtic Engineering is "The" choice.
Planning and designing forest operations is a delicate operation. With our specialized software tools plus our qualified team, Celtic Engineering can help create compliant maps and charts for your project.
Ensuring that your project is compliant in all areas of the environment is easier if a dedicated team is assigned to the job. Let Celtic Engineering manage your environmental needs.
Celtic Engineering is the company to call for your project management needs. Our team can help plan, design and implement your project from start to finish, leaving you to manage your bottom-line.
Celtic Engineering Ltd was founded in 2010 and is located in Williams Lake, BC. We proudly serve the Northern and Southern Cariboo Regions as well the surrounding areas.
Celtic Engineering Ltd provides quality Engineering and Environmental services to the public and private sector as well to industry and resource sectors. Celtic Engineering Ltd. is proud to be an "all encompassing" service provider, and are actively expanding to offer a wider range of services for engineering, environmental and construction requirements.
In The News
Celtic Engineering has appeared in the news media. Here are the stories: